Tuesday, February 12, 2008

REE!

I had to include a picture of Ree's "Braveheart" war paint. JC was painting with watercolors one day and decided to paint Ree. What gets me is that he even painted her tongue! She looks just like a little Scottish warrior from Braveheart.

Now don't let this little angel face fool you. This morning while I was on the phone, I heard the sound of crashing silverware and shattering dishes. I ran to the kitchen to find that Ree had decided to "help" me unload the dishwasher, and was taking everything out and throwing it on the ground. She broke a dish and there were sharp knives and other silverware and dishes all over the kitchen floor. When she saw me coming she started working overtime, trying to get every dish out before I could get to her. What a stinker! She really is a lot to keep up with. I just hope she makes it out alive :)

No comments: