Here are some new pictures of Jackson. He is smiling now and cooing. I LOVE IT!! But we can never catch it on camera...but I finally got one! I have noticed he is a thumb sucker as well. AHH! I'm always catching him with it in his mouth so I gently replace it with the binky. Want to squash that habit right now!
He has begun the fussy stage, and I will be grateful when that ends. We blessed him last sunday, the 1st. I will get some pictures of that up soon. I have to get them from my father-in-law because he was the only one who remembered a camera! I am so horrible at that! Jared did a great job and Jackson behaved. Lots of Jared's family were there and then my parents came. It really made me miss my sisters! I think a trip to Utah is in the near future to visit two of them. I think sisters have this connection with each other that creates a necessity for sister time every once in a while. I am definitely feeling homesick for them.
Having three children, two of them being toddlers, has been a challenge and a blessing. We have entered a really difficult time with poor Conner. I feel so lost right now because I just have no idea how to help him and we are all going CRAZY. Raelee is finally on board now and has entered the terrible threes. I don't know who ever came up with the term "terrible two's" because it has been my experience that "The Change" always happens at three. Raelee turns three on Tuesday. I am seriously looking forward to September 2010 when Conner can go to Kindergarten :) I may cry, but I think it will be 95% JOY. Ha ha ha. I love him dearly, but he is most certainly a CHALLENGE.
1 comment:
YES!!! COme to Utah!! We could have steff come and and hang out one of the days
Post a Comment