Happy Birthday Raelee! Raelee turned 3 on March 10th. We had a spaghetti dinner and brownies and ice cream that night. Mom and dad gave her a present and then we celebrated with the rest of the fam on Saturday. The cake was aweful looking. It seems that not much turns out right anymore since having Jackson. Hopefully this isn't a permanant thing! It was supposed to be a purse, but I made the frosting too runny and so it looks wierd. Not digging the red licorice either. But it is my own fault because I didn't even think about it until Saturday morning! BUT, the IMPORTANT thing is that Raelee thought it was great. She had a good time and couldn't care less that their were stripes on her purse, red handles, and runny frosting :) And yes, she dressed herself that day. She wears a dress pretty much every day now...usually over her other clothes. Anyway, we had a great time with everybody and Raelee was very much aware of that the day was all about her. It was a princess theme and she definitely played the part.
I can't believe she is three already! It is strange to think that we moved to Kelso, into our first house when Raelee was Jackson's age. This is the longest we have ever lived anywhere, so it feels a bit strange.
4 comments:
I can't believe how old we are getting. Can we just push pause for a moment? Seriously. Peyton will be three in April and I am in shock.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAELEE! Kysaac sure misses Connor and Raelee. She is getting so big. We are doing good. We are scheduled for Family pics this weekend so we should be updating our blog pic soon!
You are being too hard on yourself. I thought the cake looked great and I never thought any of the things you said about it, lol. Your a great mom and that's all that matters!! Keep up the good work. P.S. I miss you!
Are you talking about the Bumbo? No, that cover I bought online. I love it! My bumbo is solid pink. I could never find the orange colored one and I couldn't be more sick of all things PINK! LOL I love the bumbo. Definitely a MUST HAVE baby gear item!!!
Post a Comment