Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1 Month








Okay so here are some pictures of Jack at 1 month. Sorry it has taken so long. I took some pictures of his hair after a bath. His hair sticks straight out. He has Jared's nice thick hair. As Conner says, "It's POOFY!" He is awake a lot now and is finding his voice. Poor guy got really bad baby acne, but it has cleared up now. Now that I have dumped these photos I can take some more recent ones. Hopefully I'll get them up soon. My memory cards are all full so I need to do some cd burning. Anyway. Jackson is a very good baby and I am really loving every minute with him.

I plan on getting our family pictures and proffessionals of just the kids here either the end of March or the beginning of April. And yes -I know- my babies always look like little old men! Especially when they wrinkle their forheads, which seems to be a boy thing because that was a Conner trademark that I noticed right away with Jackson.

The kids are all doing very well. They are getting over a really bad cold...Jackson got it too which stinks. I am EXHAUSTED. And now that they are almost over it, it is my turn! Raelee is really into the Little Mermaid. Don't know how I feel about that. As soon as I can catch her at the right time, I will post a video of her singing "part of that world." She really gets into it to it is very cute.

Conner is a struggle. Really putting us through some things. That's all I have to say about that.

Well we are blessing Jackson on March 1st so I will definitely be posting some more then. Will try in the meantime. March will be very busy with the blessing and birthdays. Raelee, my brother-in-law and my father-in-law all have birthdays here, one in Feb. and the others in March. So between those and the blessing and then holidays we are very busy. I have been called back to Primary. The secretary for three weeks and now they have called me back to Primary Chorister. We'll see how it works out! I'm a little nervous, but excited at the same time. I was so frustrated and tired all the time and couldn't wait to be released from Chorister before I had the baby. And I find now that I really miss the kids! And the program this year is awesome! The songs are really great so I am excited about that.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

MMThueson said...

Wow Megan you really have a lot on your plate right now. You seem to be doing great though. Sorry we never got to talk before we left, we miss you, and Kysaac keeps wanting to go to Connors house. Matt got a job in Pocatello at Papa Johns Pizza! We are excited but he will have to drive for awhile until we find a place there. We really appreciate your family! Jack is so so handsome!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! The terrible two's are just starting with us even though she is almost 3, but I wont even go there. Hope all is well!

Erickson Family said...

He is beautiful!! Keep those pics coming!