We had our ward campout a few weekends ago. A friend of mine just bought a super nice proffessional camera and so she was playing around with it and took a few impromptu pictures of the kids.
I am 17 weeks now and things are going great. I have my ultrasound scheduled for August 20th. We will find out the gender of the baby then. SO EXCITED!!!! Only two and a half weeks away! I will post the picture when the time comes.
Jared and I just bought a 15 ft. fish/ski boat. We are all very happy about that and ready to get it into the water. It is nothing fancy, but a great starter boat we got for a great deal. I will post pictures after we take it out for the first time this weekend. Conner has already made up a "boat song" he is so thrilled at having a fishing boat! I don't know who is more excited about it, Conner or Jared :) We went over boater safety for Family Home Evening this last Monday and so Conner can tell you all about his life jacket and it's purpose. And when he is allowed to get into the boat. It has been a lot of fun watching him put all this together. Okay! I think that is it for now. I will try to update more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment