Monday, July 7, 2008
13 Weeks
Okay so I'm 13 weeks now. The nausea has stopped...WOOHOO! Now I just get tired really easily. I have had my first ultra sound. (To view the picture better, just clik on it. Sorry it is hard to see with my background showing through). Everything is going great! I have never had an ultra sound at this point where I could see all the details. It was so neat to see something so small but completely formed! This picture isn't that great, but it is a profile. You can see the head and the hands and the body. It was moving a ton, so I'm surprised we even got this. Hopefully it will come down as it gets bigger! Conner moved all the time...my stomach was always rolling and it really put my guts through the mill!! I should find out the sex here in the middle of August. That just doesn't seem far away. Everyone told me this pregnancy would fly by, and even though I'm not that far along it seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. And as soon as the summer is over the holidays hit and time really flies. The doctor said that right now I am measuring a little bigger than I should be at this point, so I may be farther along than we thought. But I don't think so. Anyhow, my due date is January 10, 2009. But I think we will be delivering the very end of December. They usually schedule a c-section a week or two before you due date anyway, and this way I can get it in before the end of the year for insurance and tax purposes! Hey, don't blame me, when you are sqeezing by you have to think of these things :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray for baby!! I am so glad you updated and that you are feeling better. Keep us posted on things!
Post a Comment