Okay so we took the boat out as planned on Saturday. My dad came along which was great! We went out on the Columbia River and so there were some choppy spots which just made the ride more fun...for the adults anyway. The kids were dead silent and still. I don't think they were quite sure what to think of it all. Afterward we asked Conner if he had a good time and all he could talk about was how he didn't like all the "bumps." So next time we will try a lake and see if that helps. We did get to a very smooth part of the water though and each of the kids had a turn driving. They loved that. Although both were so serious about it! You can tell by the looks on their faces. And I will just apologize now for the closed eyes and the profiles, but my kids don't cooperate with the camera. So we get what we get. Well anyway....now I just can't wait to get a fishing pole in the water. The tubing will have to happen next year for me. Why am I always pregnant in the summer!! Well enjoy!
3 comments:
Looks like sooo much fun! What a great deal you guys! The kids look so cute driving!
How fun!! It looks kind of chilly!! Hope you are well!
Ahh! My hair looks horrible! Hat or pony tail next time :)
Post a Comment