Celebrated Jack's first birthday! Peanut butter pie, family, presents, and the sweetest boy alive. What more do you need to make a perfect day? I just can't believe one year has already gone by! So much has happened this last year, and Jared made the comment the other day that he has a feeling this year is going to be even more busy. I don't know if I can handle that. I nearly went crazy this last year. I know people look at me like I'm crazy when they see me with my three kids, only four years between them, but I have no doubts as to why Heavenly Father sent me Jackson at the time he did. He is my peace in the midst of craziness! And I just love watching the older two play with him. He just adores them and they adore him too. Raelee is so sweet and such a little caring mommy with him. And Conner just cracks him up. I love to hear Jackson's histarical laughter when Conner walks by. He can't help it. He just laughs at him and gets his attention to come play with him. It is so rewarding to see them interact that way. So, looking back it has been a really busy crazy year, but a lot of good memories were created amidst it all. I love my children. and I love my husband. And I am excited to spend another CRAZY BUSY year with all of them. Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Cute Cake! the kids are growing fast. that is funny about the movies our address is:
232 W. 3rd S.
Rexburg Id 83440
Thanks!
I can't believe he is already a year!!! That seems to have gone by way too fast!
Oh I wish I was there! He is so cute and he has grown so fast! Love you all!
Megan I love the cakes!! they are so cute. I love your blog! The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment