

Okay, so it has been a while since I have blogged...we have been so busy. And now with Facebook, everything I have to say goes there and my poor blog has been neglected. So here is a family update:
Trying to sell our boat. Trying to sell our house. Not sure where we will go when we sell. No new additions to the family, except a cat we got last year named Ziva. I was released from my church calling as Primary choruster in May. It has been so nice to not have to prepare something every week! My Sundays have been much more relaxed, and I have really enjoyed that. I get to go to Girls Camp this year and help with the games. I am looking forward to it. It will be a nice "vacation" for me :)
Jared is still Young Mens president. And now that the dance festival is over, and it is summer, they will be keeping him very busy again. He has their super activity this week, they are camping and touring Newport. Lucky! The beach during such nice weather! He is still working at Luwa. But looking elsewhere.
Conner starts kindergarten this August. He is SO EXCITED. And so am I :)
He will have his first cavity filled in August. He is a bit apprehensive, so pray for us :) Conner can snap and whistle now..which he thinks is the coolest thing ever! He is spelling which is really cool. He can sound out the letters to make a word...so smart! He is also very good at addition and loves to learn new things. He loves science, and space, and planes. He is a little sponge.
He will have his first cavity filled in August. He is a bit apprehensive, so pray for us :) Conner can snap and whistle now..which he thinks is the coolest thing ever! He is spelling which is really cool. He can sound out the letters to make a word...so smart! He is also very good at addition and loves to learn new things. He loves science, and space, and planes. He is a little sponge.
Raelee is Raelee. Funny, and in her own world. She has quite the imagination and seems to always be in a world of her own filled with friends we don't know. She is a very determined little girl, which I'm sure some day will be a good thing. Raelee is a Sunbeam which means she has joined primary this year! She is definitely a handful, but can be a help too. She is so content to play by herself, which is helpful sometimes. Totally opposite of Conner, who has to have your attention every second of the day.
Jackson is all over the place! He is my first climber. Which has proven to be a challenge. He moves the chairs in the kitchen around to where he wants to go. He climbs on the table constantly. And he likes to play in the kitty litter box. YUCK. He wants to be a big boy so bad and tries to do everything his older brother does. I can't wait until he can ride a bike. And neither can he. He has hit the "pre-twos" for sure, and has quite the attitude. He is very good at using the word "NO." And he says it in the most aweful way...I can't describe it. But it is every bit as whiny and defiant as you can imagine. He is cute, and he knows it. He still doesn't say much. Just no, ma, and bye. He has a sound that means please, but other than that he just babbles a lot.
Some friends of ours invited us to their cabin earlier this year. That is what the pictures are from. We had a great time in the snow!
We went on our first camping trip of the summer over the 4th of July. Went to a campground close to Longbeach so we could be at the beach for the fireworks. It's a good thing we are having such warm weather now, because I wasn't sure I would ever be warm again! It was a typical camping trip in Wa. Cold and wet. We cut our trip short by one night and headed home after the fireworks. Jared and I are still recovering from the exhaustion of our "relaxing" vacation. You might call me a whimp, but camping with little kids is no fun at all. Especially if all you had planned was to sit around the fire all day. Unless you have something to do, places to go, things to see, for most of the day it is just plain frustrating. And don't plan on sleeping that's for sure. Unfortunately, we have several more camping trips planned for the summer..none of which get to be just our family. I am going to try to fit something in just for US. Wish me luck. I guess I could start by having a better attitude!
So that is our life right now. Don't know where we are going, but we are ready to get there already! I am so thankful for what we do have. I am aware that we can't even get a three bedroom apartment for the price of our mortgage payment. We have good friends, and let's not forget how thankful we are that Jared has a job! I am hoping to get new family pictures done this summer. The money just seems to be gone before we even have it! But that is the one thing I really want to get done this year! Hope you all have a great summer. I am going to try to remember to take the camera on all our adventures so I have some pictures to enjoy when all is said and done. So that's it for now!




No comments:
Post a Comment