So he is here! Sorry is has taken me a while to get these up. Jackson David Parr was born December 30, 2008 as planned. 6lbs 15oz, 19 inches. So the biggest of all my babies...which I know still isn't exactly big. Everything went beautifully! An answer to a lot of prayers for sure. After my last two experiences I was really really really nervous about everything, but my anesthesiologist was AWESOME! And Legacy Emmanuel of Salmon Creek is the BEST hospital. It really all went so well I was so relieved and thankful to have been able to have a good experience with child birth! Jackson is perfect and pleasant. A very good baby. We are all so in love with him. The kids are doing well with him. We are definitely experiencing some jealousy but things are much better than at first. We are getting used to having an extra person around. I am healing okay. It is taking longer than I remember with the last two, but I am also doing a lot more during the day so by dinner I am hurting and exhausted. Our ward has been so wonderful. From dinners to taking the kids for play dates during the day, I am really thankful for our good friends here. Four days home from the hospital and we were evacuated from our home because they were worried the dike on the Coweeman River might break, completely flooding South Kelso. So that was really scary and emotionally just hard on top of having a new baby and dealing with those hormones and the pains of healing from a c-section. So that was a nice trial...and thankfully everything was fine and we were able to return home the next day. There was a small break in the dike, but they were able to repair it quickly. All in all I feel our family has been very extra blessed in the last few weeks. Finally, I have to say thank you to my husband. I must have the best husband in the world. He has been so wonderful and so helpful in taking care of me in all of this. I love him so much and feel so lucky to know he will take care of me the way he has. From cooking to cleaning to getting the kids OUT so I can rest, he has been wonderful. It is hard for me to be okay with sitting in a chair while someone else folds my laundry and cooks dinner and does the dishes. But he has managed to do it all without complaining or making me feel bad for having to just SIT. In fact he has reminded me several times to just SIT DOWN! So I am thankful for him!!
3 comments:
He is gorgeous!!! You guys sure know how to make 'em.
Way to go Jared for being the loving helpful husband. I'm pretty lucky in that dept too.
HOOOORAY!!! Congratulations!! I have been waiting to see if you had him yet!! I'll email you a little later!! Your kids are too ridiculously beautiful. Seriously.
Your kids are so stinkin cute Congrats!!!
Post a Comment