So Easter was a lot of fun this year. The kids actually got the concept of an easter egg hunt. We don't celebrate the "Easter Bunny" so the kids know that mom and dad hide the eggs and candy for them. It was fun! But then when we got home from church and after collapsing on the couch, I looked at the clock and realized it was 5:30 and I had forgotten all about a big nice Easter dinner!! What a loser! In fact I can't even remember what we ended up eating that night, but it wasn't the traditional ham and funeral potatoes. What a dissapointment! And to make things even better, I also forgot to take a picture of them in their Easter outfits, so they will wear the same thing this week and I will take a picture for posterity :)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Easter 2008
So Easter was a lot of fun this year. The kids actually got the concept of an easter egg hunt. We don't celebrate the "Easter Bunny" so the kids know that mom and dad hide the eggs and candy for them. It was fun! But then when we got home from church and after collapsing on the couch, I looked at the clock and realized it was 5:30 and I had forgotten all about a big nice Easter dinner!! What a loser! In fact I can't even remember what we ended up eating that night, but it wasn't the traditional ham and funeral potatoes. What a dissapointment! And to make things even better, I also forgot to take a picture of them in their Easter outfits, so they will wear the same thing this week and I will take a picture for posterity :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Easter was pretty good for us, though Peys quickly figured out that there were treats in the eggs so the hunt last 30 sec and then she just sat down and wanted to open the egg. Next year should be better!
Post a Comment