They look so innocent don't they? Boy do they have us all fooled! HA HA HA. Raelee and Conner were making cards for their dad for his birthday, which happens to fall on Mother's Day. Twice Raelee came to me covered in marker (arms and face). I wish I had thought to take a picture before I rushed to clean her. I did happen to get this one of the chairs and table though. I am just greatful for whoever invented the most washable markers in the world! :)
3 comments:
They definitely look cute and innocent! That is so funny (not really) Good thing they were washable! Kysaac got our crib with black permanent! I can't believe how big Jackson is, what a cute little man!!!
oh my goodness!!! I can't believe that! Thank goodness for washable markers! Our friend's daughter used a fork on our 3 day old new table and chairs. That does not come out and the table and especially chairs look 20 years old now. Little stinker
Washable markers are indeed a great thing. Now they need to make stickers that will easily come off of everything. My kids got into the stickers when I was in the shower, needless to say when I came out, the stickers were everywhere!!
Post a Comment